For many years polycarbonate was the default choice of roof material for most customers, being competitively priced, coupled with the failure of glass to address issues of heat gain/glare in the summer, heat loss/comfort in the winter, condensation, and cleaning with the added cost of roof blinds in the past.
We now offer as standard a glass solution so successful and so advanced it has replaced polycarbonate as the most popular roof material of choice for conservatories so why settle for anything less.
PLANITHERM 4S has been developed especially for conservatory glazing applications. Offering excellent solar control properties, reduced glare and enhanced thermal insulation. SGG PLANITHERM 4S provides true year round comfort when used throughout the conservatory.
- Provides a comfortable all year round environment, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Unbeatable thermal insulation during cold months
- Up to 63% less heat loss saving money on heating bills
- Eliminates cold spots and drafts
- Up to 71% of heat from the sun can be reflected, lowering peak summer temperatures by as much as 13˚C, reducing the need for costly air conditioning
- Maintains a stable temperature throughout hot or cold periods, reducing energy consumption
- Reflects more than 60% of heat from the sun
- Keeps your conservatory cooler and more comfortable in hot summer months
- Reduces uncomfortable glare
- Windows stay cleaner for longer
- Stubborn marks are easier to clean, even without detergents
- Save money on window cleaning